29.11.08

Beer Night @ Gabby's: 8:30pm - Wed Dec 3rd 2008

Hey all,

It's That Time:

Where: Gabby's 980 Kingston Rd

When: Wednesday Dec 3rd 2008 @ 8:30pm

Reason for Meeting: Talking about Bike Stuff....Drinking Beer/Pop(Scott Glazier, Dave Silcox- Coors Lite is Not a Beer)

Please let me know if you plan on making it out by Clicking on the "Comments" Section at the bottom of this Post. If you cannot attend, I will follow-up with you next week.

Thanks for all your support in making the BCC Amazing!

Cheers,

7 comments:

Michael said...

I'll be there, but I refuse to share the washroom with anyone who drinks light beer! =D

Kerri said...

Just confirmed the sitter - see you there!
K

bb said...

Hey this ones fits (or will be fit) into my schedule! And I have been training for it as well. Finally, the stars are aligned for me.

Albert Nigro said...

I'll drop by for a pint. It will be nice to talk about biking, given this miserable weather.

Anonymous said...

love to be there but the hotel gig is calling.
Emile

Anonymous said...

I will try and stop off on my way home from work. This new job is really turning into a job. How much longer Dan before we open up our shop. You know, the bike store/coffee shop thing. Dan you can sell the bikes and I will try and figure out how to make the coffee.Lets talk Wed. For all that may be interested I will accepting resume applications so bring them with you.

Steve W.

Unknown said...

I'll be there .
Anyone who wants to draft behind I'll be pulling the pints ,I mean train.
I know there's a metaphor in there somwhere.
Missed the last one I was moving.
Bruce