24.11.08

2008 Fall/Winter BCC Kit: "Special Edition" Blk Fade

After much success with the original Jersey Design and Color Way, I have had multiple requests to do the Jersey and Bibs in a Different/Steath Color Option.

Behold... BCC "SE" Kit(By Giordana):


Please Reply on this Post under the "Comments Section" if you are interested in Getting this Special Edition Kit for your Collection.

Pricing For the Kit will be $200.

Currently, we have:

Rider, Size Jersey/Bib

Quentin Broad, Lrg/XL - PAID
Emile, Lrg/XL - PAID
Steve W., Med/Lrg - PAID
Albert N., Lrg/Med - PAID
Dave Silcox, Med/Med - PAID
Bruce M., Lrg/Med - PAID
Gord Bogden, Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Jeff Norman, Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Mike Cole, Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Demetre K, Med/Med
Dave O., Sm/Sm - PAID
Greg M., Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Bob Carreau, Med/Med - PAID
Steve Fantaske, Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Christian D., Lrg/Lrg - PAID
Brian B., XL/Lrg - PAID
Adi Murthy, Sm/Sm - PAID
Shinya Yamada, Med/Lrg - PAID
Willy Hagen, Lrg/Lrg
Kerri Lamont, Sm/Sm - PAID
Aaron Steeghs, Med/Med - PAID
Megan Towns, XS/XS - PAID
Jason Charette, Med/Med
Ron Ball, Lrg/Lrg - Half PAID


I have placed the order with limited "extras". Contact me if you're interested and are not on the list.

Cheers,

Dan.

21 comments:

Greg said...

Count me in.

Michael said...

Me too please.

Anonymous said...

I'll have a kit.
Jersey and bib shorts. Large.
Socks?

Christian

bb said...

Hi Dan,

Any chance this one is going to be long sleeves and knickers?

Brian

Anonymous said...

Sure, but I have to meet the mins still 30 tops/30 bottoms.

Unknown said...

Kit please - medium top, large bibs. Hope the purchase remains stealthy. My wife is going to kill me!

Anonymous said...

Dan-

I'm in too. (Will need sz small). Are we doing the full zip jerseys again? I'd be fine w/ 3/4 zip (may save us a little cash and may not bunch up as much). Thanks- Dave O.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Size medium. I like that I can get 6 cans of Coors Light in the jersey pockets. I feel like a domestique.

Anonymous said...

i am in for the kit
large shirt
xlarge bib short
qb

Anonymous said...

Hey DY, put me down for a kit, med jersey, xl bib. Just wondering what the club thinks about 1/2 zip on the jersey and losing the sponsors from the front?
Emile
PS Great ride on Sunday

DY said...

"On Behalf of Steve Fantaske"

Hey Dan,

Put me down for the new black fade BCC kit. Probably large jersey, large bib. I'm not sure of the sizing do you have any kits at Cycle Solutions I I could drop by and try on to make sure I've got the size right?

Thanks
- Steve (Peter's friend)

bb said...

Ok, I'm in XL top and L bibs.

Thanks Dan. I am out of town for the night, so i will get the money to you over the weekend or first next wk.

Brian

bob carreau said...

I'm in DY.

Bob Carreau

Anonymous said...

1 large jersey
1 large bib
thanks Jeff N

Adi said...

Hey Dan, could I get a Small Jersey and Small Bib? Thanks.

Sorry I've not been out, varsity MTB season just ended so I'll try to make it to some BCC rides!

I'll come by the store to pay you.

Adi

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

1 medium jersey
1 large bib

Thanks.

___
Shinya

Anonymous said...

Aaron Steeghs:

Medium/Medium

Thanks Dan...you're the man!

Greg said...

Dan,

I take a large size for the bib and a large for the jersey. Roger placed the money for the kit in an envelope and placed it in the top draw.

Anonymous said...

Jason Charette:
50 Main Street

Medium/Medium

I'll drop the money off at CS before the weekend is out.

Jason

Anonymous said...

a great kit Dan, i think the colours work as well or better than the first grouping!!
qb

Anonymous said...

DY The kit looks great, I think my brother minds me watching "American Flyers" in it though. Thanks for the 3/4 zip

M